Thank you for signing up with Loving Kinky Curls.
We will we keep things simple and to the point. We will not spam your inbox!
- By subscribing, you will get summarized hair care tips on a quarterly basis that will help you in your journey.
I transitioned to natural in June 2015.
I knew very little about taking good care of hair. I tried everything and bought every single product that was recommended to me by fellow naturals. Unfortunately, not everything worked. I had a longing to understand the science of hair and why supposedly ‘African hair doesn’t grow long!’
By reading books, experimenting and simply learning from others, I have been able to create a routine that has worked very well for my hair. It did not happen overnight, I took time to understand my hair (what it loves and what it doesn’t.)
Feel free to email me with any questions at: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Before you leave, browse through the most popular posts to learn more about your hair.
Understanding 4C Hair:
- Know your hair type? Are you 4C?
- Understanding 4C Hair 101: Growth and Damage
- What is going natural? Is it worth the hype?
Natural Hair Growth Home Remedies
- Grow long natural hair using rice water
- Onion Juice for hair growth! Does it really work?
- Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar on 4C hair
Natural Oils for Hair growth: